Foreclosure in Arroyo Grande>Question Details

Marie, Home Buyer in Arroyo Grande, CA

how do you get one of these homes and how much down would you need for a 200 thousand home?

Asked by Marie, Arroyo Grande, CA Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

3
To buy a home you will need to have a Realtor write an agreement to the seller on the home you like. I am a Realtor and I can show you all of the homes that are on the market. I can send you a list of available homes.

It is possible to purchase a $200K home for as little down as $7,000. Also, it is possible to have the seller pay all of the closing costs.

My office is in Arroyo Grande, and if you would like me explain in detail how to obtain a home, get a list of available homes, and or have me show you homes you like, please give me a call at 805-471-0828 (I always answer the phone) or email me with any additional questions at David@Dnorwood.com

You can view all of the Available homes, in REAL TIME, on the Central Coast, on my web site.
Web Reference: http://dnorwood.com
Bank-owned homes are listed with brokers and become available to the general public. It is important to have access to new listings daily as these tend to be extremely well-priced and there is usually a lot of competition for them. There are a number of websites which will provide you information on homes for sale and some, such as our site linked here, will let you create a free account so new listings matching your criteria are emailed to you every morning.

It would also be a good idea to evaluate agents you might want to represent you and chose one early in your home search process. The agent you use is one of the most important factors leading to a pleasing and successful transaction so that is one decision that should not be left to chance.
Hi Marie
The best thing to do is contact a lender and get prequalified for various loans to determine how much you would need as a down payment. Then hire a full time professional Realtor. The best advice will come from local professionals. Good Luck