Foreclosure in 33901>Question Details

Bigglou, Home Buyer in 33901

how do i obtain a title release on a 10 year forecloser,need this to buy my second home thanks.?

Asked by Bigglou, 33901 Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

5
You will need to get quiet title and could take 2-4 months. Call if you have any other questions.
Hi there!
I would encourage you to contact Jennifer at Title Junction. She blogs for us at Property Guiding LLc here: http://propertyguiding.com/title/
I think you'd really benefit from reading her blogs and contacting her!
If you are asking how to clear off a foreclosure from your credit that you obtained 10 years ago, then the first thing is to have your credit report pulled, to see your standing. If you haven't already spoke to your lender about your second home purchase, this would be a good place to start.

If I have misread your questions, please feel free to contact me either by email jferri@title-junction.com or at my office (239) 415-6574 and I will be glad to answer any and all questions you may have.
You may need to file what is known as a
Contact a local title company, if you need one, give me a call: 239-246-3004 and I will set you up.

John Martin
Sun Realty
Jrmartin.mig@gmail.com