Foreclosure in 30349>Question Details

tuckerreif, Other/Just Looking in Missouri

how do i get my name in with realtor's?, do i just call them and ask if they need houses cleaned out or do i start with local banks?

Asked by tuckerreif, Missouri Sat Oct 26, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Call property managers for apartment complexes in your area. Even after renters move out, property managers will need to get the place cleaned and updated for the next tenant. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello Tuckerreif,

Try Realtors and banks.

You may also want to try escrow companies.

Stop by some local real estate offices and drop off your business cards and a small bowl of candy.
(realtors love sweets)

I wish you much success!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Prudential California Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Contacting agents that have a lot of listings would probably be the best use of your time. Establishing a good working relationship with them would give you leads for years to come. You could also reach out to large apartment complexes and management companies, during their busy turn over periods or "turn" they often need as much help as they can cleaning and repairing apartments between tenants.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Best advice I can give is to make flyers and leave them at local real estate offices. Banks won't put up the money to have a place cleaned (at least in my experience they don't), and if a place needs to be cleaned, they'll ask their listing agent to have it cleaned at the agent's expense.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer