Foreclosure in Phenix City>Question Details

Joanna, Home Buyer in Phenix City, AL

how do i get a free list or hud forclosedes?

Asked by Joanna, Phenix City, AL Wed Jul 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Go to to find HUD foreclosures in Alabama. Contact a HUD approved real estate agent if you want to see a home or write up an offer. You can read all the HUD guidelines at the website. You must be pre-approved in order to submit an offer on a home.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 2, 2009
Go to the HUD website.... and click to the left of the page that says HUD Homes, then select your state....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer