Foreclosure in Fullerton>Question Details

Lynnette29, Renter in Fullerton, CA

how do i contact a person on a property that is in forclosure? the forclosure was sent to my email.

Asked by Lynnette29, Fullerton, CA Wed Aug 3, 2011

the property is for e. palm dr. #18 fullerton,ca

Answers

11
Hi Lynette,
No quite sure what you mean. Are you renting the property that is being foreclosed on? If so contact your property manager. Are you interested in buying the property that is being foreclosed on? What is your motivation for contacting this person?
Any Realtor can find the address of the person who ownes the property on Palm for you.
A bit more info please.
Have a great day,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 3, 2011
Wow! It was sent to your email? It's good to know lenders are protecting their client's information...NOT! Is there a homeowners name and/or property address in the email? If so, I would print that out and mail it to them and explain that their lender emailed this to you. Hand delivery would be best, but if it's out of your way this may not be an option.

I hope this helps. If not, you can contact me through my profile and we'll come up with a solution.

All the best!
Web Reference: http://www.ajsocalteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 3, 2011
Hello Lynette29,

I agree with my colleagues that lien holders would not send a foreclosure notice via email. Likely this is SPAM similar to the emails that say you just won the 25 Million Euro lottery that you never entered.

As Adam said below there is an auction date set for that home ( I looked it up as well) and the notice of an auction date should be physically posted on the home. If this is the home you are renting then be prepared, if it does go to auction you will likely have to move in a hurry.

Lately, today, I have heard many such stories from people forced out of the rental they are dutifully paying on due to the owner not paying their mortgage. Proceed with caution if this is the case.

Brian Wilson, Realtor
949-933-0852
DRE# 01321478
Hi Lynnette,

Lenders do not send notices via email. I would contact a realtor and have the notice looked at and I would have a couple of other questions for you and some information I can provide to help you out.. The banks do not let you contact them, as you must go through a real estate agent. The real estate agent can find out more information for you.
You may have recieved an email from a real estate agent or someone is ifishing out there to see how many people respond. i would need more informastion as this is not just a quick yes or no answer. I am sure you will have more questions as I give you the information.. Talk to you soon.. 949-874-0432
Thank You for the Opportuhnity Lynnette.. Ingrid Ski Realtor
The bank never sends emails to the home owners that had to do with sensitive or private information. If you are renting the property it may be an agent trying to get your business or simply it may be an scam, be careful. Talk to a professional real estate not the people in the mail.

Proceed Cautiously

Lizardo Garcia
Re/Max Metro
DRE# 00990245
Cell (949) 795 9326
Hello Lynette,
It is very unusual to receive this kind of e mail, please be careful. I am a local Fullerton agent, if I could be of any additional help call me.
Have a great day,

Thank you
Steve Sheikh
DRE # 01503979
Cell 714-476-6780
Lynette -

As Adam said below, foreclosure notices or information from the lienholder is NEVER sent via e-mail.

Proceed cautiously.

Thom Colby
Broker
Newport Beach CA
DRE# 01398570
Foreclosures, by definition are handled by Realtors: The Bank wants a Realtor involved.
So all you have to do is enlist a Buyer's Agent to do the research for you.
The Buyer's Agents is free to you and will protect your interests.

Good luck and may God bless
There might be something fishy going on. Foreclosure notices are NEVER sent via email - they have to be posted on the home directly. I am thinking you had this notification sent from RealtyTrac or Foreclosure Radar - something you signed up for....

The home you are speaking about at 3110 E Palm Dr #18 is scheduled for foreclosure auction on 9/13/11. There are 3 loans on the property and I am not sure which lien holder is the one foreclosing.

If you are looking to contact the owner - You can obviously stop by the home - do a reverse phone search on whitepages.com, take a look at spokeo.com, run a permit search at City Hall to see if she ever applied for a permit with her phone number on it, or try to contact the Realtor who sold her the home..
Web Reference: http://www.RealtorAdam.com
If the e-mail was sent by a Realtor, contact that Realtor. If it wasn't, contact any Realtor (though preferably not the listing agent).

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Need a bit more information in order to answer this correctly.
Are you trying To buy this foreclosure, or is it your landlords house that was foreclosed on?
Alex