Foreclosure in Oceanside>Question Details

Hamma515, Home Buyer in 11566

how do I put an offer in on this home? Please contact me at

Asked by Hamma515, 11566 Mon Mar 24, 2014

No link is visible; however if looking at RealtyTrac ads, be aware that some of the information may not be reliable and can be misleading, some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the default is satisfied by the owner. Keep in mind that most foreclosures do end up being listed by a broker, therefore consider working with an agent of your own; for available area properties check which is the consumer version of MLS and not a third party site like the rest.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 24, 2014
Most of the homes featured in Foreclosures are not for sale. The only way to know for sure is to get an agent to look it up and advise you. If you saw this home in a post from RealtyTrac, ignore the price. If the home does come on the market, it will be priced more appropriately for the actual market. Best of luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 24, 2014
Hi Hamma, there aren't any foreclosures currently listed on the MLS in Oceanside. If you'd like a list of available foreclosures in Nassau County just drop me an e-mail.

Thank you

Thomas Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, BPOR
Licensed Associate Broker
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
#1 Listing & Selling Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 208
Plainview, New York 11803
What is the address of the house?

Have you seen the home yet?

Can;t really make an offer until you have seen the house.
Is that home close to New York 11566?It's better to include the address of the home you are interested in. Because some times people by properties at different state.
I would talk to a local real estate agent and they should be able to help you with this.