Foreclosure in 95206>Question Details

litmermaid, Home Owner in 12768

how do I officially foreclose on my home? and what will my liabilities be?

Asked by litmermaid, 12768 Mon Oct 8, 2012

Answers

4
A foreclosure is a result of non-payment of your mortgage payments. Relative to tax liability, suggest you contract your tax or legal advisor for advice. You might want to consider selling your home by SHORT SALE....again speak with your tax or legal advisor for directions.
You have better options than foreclosure. Foreclosure should be your last resort. Contact me so we can get together and discuss all of your options to help you chose what will work best for you.
Hi Litmermaid,

Unfortunately you don't actually get to decide when the lender foreclosures. It's all based on when they filed the Notice of Default and Notice of Trustee Sale. But if you want to take charge and not let the bank have control over what happens, you should consider a short sale. With a short sale you may be entitled to receive up to $30,000 incentive to short sale(depending on your lender, every situation is different) but in addition you will rid yourself of any liability, taxes and move on with your life. Call me and we can discuss your options with no obligation. 209-451-5446

I have completed over 100 short sale and negotiations and have a 99% success rate . My services are always free to sellers and buyers.

Warmest Regards,
Cindy Mello
209-451-5446
Have you thought about a Short Sale? It's a better alternative.

Have a look: http://rocky.prucalifornia.com/CustomContent.aspx?fp=12453&a…

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz | Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 – Direct | Rocky@PruCalifornia.com | http://www.TeamHawrysz.com | License No. 01468373