Foreclosure in Hartland>Question Details

suzyjohncela…, Home Buyer in Hartland, MI

how do I get answers about viewing and avalibility?

Asked by suzyjohncelano, Hartland, MI Sun May 11, 2014

Answers

2
Suzy,

I am a mortgage specialist in Macomb County, MI. You need to find a local real estate agent to work with, and they should be able to set up any showings you would like.

The real estate agent you decide to work with will usually want you to have a pre-approval, I would be happy to meet with you, or take a quick application over the phone to get approved for a home loan. U am available at any time to take a brief application.

Good Luck, I look forward to hearing from you!

Derek Tunison
Sr. Loan Specialist
First Mortgage Corporation
41950 Hayes Rd
Clinton Twp, MI 48038
NMLS 162605
Suzy,
If the home you're asking about is listed here by RealtyTrac, it probably isn't available for showing. They post homes here that are usually not on the market, to sell subscriptions to their site. You can get the same information from a great local agent, but the trouble is, until a home is listed for sale, you can't preview it. If you have cash and want to take a chance, you can go to the sheriffs auctions, but this is risky and not for the casual home buyer.
To get the best answers about homes in your area, find a great local agent to search out all the homes available in your area. They can set up showings and give you the help and advice you'll need.