Foreclosure in Melbourne>Question Details

drvictor.rada, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

how can to arrange an inspection to this property?

Asked by drvictor.rada, Melbourne, FL Wed May 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3109079359--Applewood-Cir-…

Answers

10
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
One can only wonder how a home that isn't on the market gets sold over the weekend?
According to Trulia & Realty Trac:

Applewood Cir
Melbourne, FL 32940
3 bed / 2 full bath
1,277 sqft
Single-Family Home
Pre-foreclosure / Lis Pendens
$16,400 Loan amount

This property IS a pre-foreclosure and IS NOT currently on the market. It could be a quite a while before it does, it could be as long as a year. Being an REO agent we do not know exactly when it will go on the market, but I would be happy to help you with finding a home in this area. Just give me a call anytime. If you call me I can explain the process to you.

Joan Willis
Broker
Brevards Best Realty, Inc.
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
This home JUST went under contract over the weekend; I VERIFIED this information directly with the listing agent this morning (5-6-2013) so it is no longer available for an offer; only a back up offer if you are still interested in seeing it, which is what I think you mean when you ask "arrange an inspection" of the property. This was the last single family home available in the Suntree area listed under $125,000; at this time there are NO other homes Active in the area that are NOT attached or in a 55+ community.
Maggie Schultz
RE/MAX Absolute
321-243-0434
This property is a pre-foreclosure and is not currently on the market. I would be happy to help you with finding a home in this area. Just give me a call anytime.
Joan Willis
Broker
Brevards Best Realty, Inc.
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Contact a Realtor and inquire whether or not the property is listed for sale.
Interesting that there IS a current Short Sale listing on Applewood which may actually be the house in question; possibly recently foreclosed but the lender has yet to inform the agent. Either way, 235 Applewood is currently showing Active in the MLS System. If you would like to see this one, I would be happy to show it to you.
Maggie Schultz
RE/MAX Absolute
321-243-0434
Victor:

1st - Did you noticed how there is no house number on that listing, just "Applewood Cir". That is because it is not an "active" listing for sale. It is only a lis-pendens.

2nd- Currently there are no homes listed for sale in Applewood Cir.

So why are you seeing this posting on Trulia you ask?
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty
Once an offer has been accepted, your agent will assist you with this. You can either select an inspector on your own, or your agent will give you the names of 3 or so inspection companies for you to choose.
Please let me know if you need further info.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Melbourne, Fl.
mailto:phil@321property.com
You may contact me if you'd like to view the property. If you want to put in an offer on the property, then once accepted you can do an inspection, but you are more than welcome to inspect while viewing the home.
If you would like, please contact me.

Barbara Burgess
Keller Williams
321.615.4543
http://barbaraburgess.kwrealty.com/