Foreclosure in Gillette>Question Details

Coty Korican…, Other/Just Looking in Gillette, WY

how can i find foreclosures in gillette wyoming?

Asked by Coty Koricanek, Gillette, WY Wed Jan 23, 2008

Answers

4
Foreclosures of various kinds that have gotten to the Campbell County multi-list can be researched by any Realtor. Until they get to the multi-list, there aren't a lot of ways to buy them as foreclosures.
Although Trulia has a link to foreclosures, I have found that many web sites like Trulia have a difficult time keeping listings up to date. New ones aren't on, and ones already sold are still on.
Contact me if you would like me to set up an automatic e-mail update of the new foreclosures or properties that were not and then change, including changes in price.
Jim Hastings, Agent
ERA Real Estate, Inc.
307-689-9284
jhastings@vcn.com
Coty,
You can check out Fannie Mae properties at homepath.com or Freddie mac at homesteps.com. If you want to stay ahead of the game, watch the sherriff's sale calander. Once the lending institution buys the property, the redemption period begins and you can be one of the first to know what is coming on the market.
Web Reference: http://www.homepath.com/
pending foreclosures are published in the local newspapers. REO properties are usually listed with a real estate company. For a list of current REO properties, contact me at carol.percival@era.com
Hi Coty,

Trulia has this information at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative