Foreclosure in 93021>Question Details

Bobakel,  in 93021

how I can get to list REO proprtys?

Asked by Bobakel, 93021 Tue Oct 25, 2011

Answers

5
The best way is to work with a local realtor for the area your interested in. Not only do they have access to the MLS but they may be knowledgable of other great properties that are not yet listed.
Bobakel or You,
(yes, you reading this who would like to know about REO/Bank owned properties in the area)

If you would like a list of bank owned properties in any ventura or N LA County area, please contact me direction through my Trulia profile. I will set you up with a Portal to the MLS that will provide you with those home as they come on the market in real time. There is no cost or obligation to you for this service and I promise not to pester you, only to answer your questions, which will give you a chance to see if you like working with me and we can go from there. You can opt out at any time and without contacting me.

However, I want to add that while about 75% of my buyers purchase a distressed (REO or short sale) property I always recommend that buyers who plan to live in the home they purchase should set their criteria about what is important to them in a purchase and look at everything in that criteria, REO, short sale and regular sales. Lots of things motivate sellers. Some must sell because they have found exactly the value they are looking for in another home, some sell for divorce and some sell for work relocation. Sure there are homeowner who dont need to sell and dont price their home to sell but if you look at everything in your criteria, we look for the right VALUE for you.
Bobakel,
To see all the current REOs in Moorpark, CA 93021, visit the link provided below. If you want to list REO properties, you'll want to take the asset managers out to lunch a few times. If you typically are doing business in San Diego CA, I am not so sure you will get an REO listing in Ventura County. Good luck!
You can also go directly to the county recorders office for the area/s you're interested in and search for Notice of Defaults (NOD).
Ask a Realtor in the area for a list. Most MLS services have a way to search for bank owned homes.