Foreclosure in Brownstown>Question Details

Mayra, Home Buyer in Brownstown, MI

house was list in a local magazine, called to request appt, was informed that house in foreclosure now, but i

Asked by Mayra, Brownstown, MI Sun Jan 20, 2008

am still interested, how can i find out more information?

Answers

2
Hello. I am Alan Brooks with ERA Integrity Real Estate in New Castle, In. I stumbled onto your question and don't know if I can help or not, but try taking the address to the local court house and find out the lending institution. That should be public info. You can call them for info. If it is in foreclosure, it can take several weeks maybe months for the bank to be ready to resell the property. Hope that will help you, if not be nosey and talk to the neighbors and try getting info that way....it won't hurt!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 22, 2008
Mayra, The home could still be in the Pre-Foreclosure state and therefore you may be able to purchase the home for less money in a Short-Sale situation if the Bank is willing to work with Your "Exclusive Buyer's Agent" and the Listing Agent on it. I'm right over here in Seymour, not 15 minutes away from you. If this is the home that you truly want then we can find out exactly what stage it is in and try to help you be able to purchase that home. If you are not currently working with a REALTOR then I would gladly help represent you as your "Exclusive Buyer's Agent," and help you to find out more info on this home. Give me a call at 812-525-5210 or e-mail me at TimothyShunney@verizon.net
Web Reference: http://www.pnarealtors.com