Foreclosure in 12065>Question Details

Ed, Renter in 12065

hi, how can i get a list of foreclosed /pre-foreclosed property and who do i contact about auction information ? thanks.

Asked by Ed, 12065 Mon Nov 1, 2010

Answers

8
Ed,
I live and work in Clifton Park and can help you with any Real Estate question.
It is best to stay with someone local as we know the area better than anyone else...
So, send me an email, call or text...
I realize that this question is pretty old, But that goes for anyone that needs any help buying or selling in Clifton Park or surrounding areas...
Dennis
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
realtytrac.com is the best site for foreclosure in your area.
call me. 383-2463 or 701-3942 area code 518. Christine
The advice of working with an agent is good indeed. You may also consider looking at your county website in the tax office section as they will usually have records of properties pending legal action.
For a free list of foreclosed/pre-foreclosed properties, do consider working with any local agent of your own, he/she can keep you informed as new listings arise, give you any information needed, etc.--as for auctions--again do consider working with an agent knowledgeable in that aspect--for courthouse auctions, also look in local newspapers for legal notices.
Your best bet is to work with an agent who is experienced in reo homes in your area, they can provide you with a list of homes in your area and update you as new listings hit the market.

Please see my blog for info, tips and advice on buying a bank owned home.
I can provice you with a copy of all the foreclosed, short sale and bank owned property in 12065 area, please call or email me.

Edward Beisler
Direct: (518) 522-3432
E-Fax: (518) 375-3634
ebeisler@nycap.rr.com
http://www.EdwardBeisler.com
Oh, by the way... If you know of someone who is thinking about buying or selling a home, I'd love to help them.
Hi Ed,

If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure I can help, I sell quite a few foreclosures. Most of the foreclosures are entered into the MLS. You can also go to my website http://www.thomasjrealestate.com and search the MLS.
My company is Thomas J. Real Estate Inc, 518-863-4691, give us a call, we would be happy to assist you. ask for Tom or Sheila.