Foreclosure in 12065>Question Details

Ed, Renter in 12065

hi, how can i get a list of foreclosed /pre-foreclosed property and who do i contact about auction information ? thanks.

Asked by Ed, 12065 Mon Nov 1, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I live and work in Clifton Park and can help you with any Real Estate question.
It is best to stay with someone local as we know the area better than anyone else...
So, send me an email, call or text...
I realize that this question is pretty old, But that goes for anyone that needs any help buying or selling in Clifton Park or surrounding areas...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 is the best site for foreclosure in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 21, 2013
call me. 383-2463 or 701-3942 area code 518. Christine
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
The advice of working with an agent is good indeed. You may also consider looking at your county website in the tax office section as they will usually have records of properties pending legal action.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
For a free list of foreclosed/pre-foreclosed properties, do consider working with any local agent of your own, he/she can keep you informed as new listings arise, give you any information needed, etc.--as for auctions--again do consider working with an agent knowledgeable in that aspect--for courthouse auctions, also look in local newspapers for legal notices.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
Your best bet is to work with an agent who is experienced in reo homes in your area, they can provide you with a list of homes in your area and update you as new listings hit the market.

Please see my blog for info, tips and advice on buying a bank owned home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
I can provice you with a copy of all the foreclosed, short sale and bank owned property in 12065 area, please call or email me.

Edward Beisler
Keller Williams Realty
Direct: (518) 522-3432
E-Fax: (518) 375-3634
Oh, by the way... If you know of someone who is thinking about buying or selling a home, I'd love to help them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
Hi Ed,

If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure I can help, I sell quite a few foreclosures. Most of the foreclosures are entered into the MLS. You can also go to my website and search the MLS.
My company is Thomas J. Real Estate Inc, 518-863-4691, give us a call, we would be happy to assist you. ask for Tom or Sheila.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 1, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer