Foreclosure in Hopkins>Question Details

Tony_tx22, Home Buyer in Bloomington, MN

hello, I would just like to see some photos of the place. Does it have a garage? whats the HOA fee? property tax?

Asked by Tony_tx22, Bloomington, MN Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Tony,
Please see Elizabeth's message below (ditto).
Each of us on this site has a wealth of experience, depth of knowledge, and a great generosity in sharing and helping. We just need an address, a city and a state; and after that, we give with open minds and hearts. You should also know that the real estate agent you choose takes the utmost care of you, understands your needs and does everything possible to find the best possible place for you to live. ANd, after all that is said, they save you money and time and charge you nothing! If you need to know more about how it works, email me and I will send you my how to choose a realtor checklist. Liz
Hi, Tony_tx22!
Um, there's no link here to tell us which property you're referring to. I'm happy to look it up for you, but you have to tell us where the property is.

Thanks!