Foreclosure in 92691>Question Details

England, Home Buyer in 92691

has 26126 via pera c2 mission viejo ca been sold at auction

Asked by England, 92691 Mon Sep 6, 2010

Answers

6
It doesn't look like there is a sale date scheduled yet. The only one I see in the area with a scheduled sale day is 26003 VIA PERA #H3, MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691

The sale is scheduled for:

Time: Registration Starts Promptly at 8:00 AM
Auction starts promptly at 9:00 AM

Postponed To: 06/18/2012 9:00 a.m.

Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim - Orange County - Grand Ballroom 100 The City Drive, Orange, CA, 92868

Opening bid is going to be $102,500

If you are interested in this or any other foreclosures feel free to contact me.
Mr. England-

Best answer is by Ms. Mary Morris, a true pro ( I know her ).

So, my advice, is if you are actually in the market to buy a Foreclosure or a Short Sale, please give Mary a call.

Jim Gordon - Mortgage Team of America 949.837.1559 ( 32 Years in the Mortgage Business )
This property is not active at the moment so it isn't for sale. The last "sold" date was in 2004. It does show "notice of default" in 2/2010 but nothing as of late.

There are quite a few properties that are active around that particular property if you'd like me to send you any or if you would like to go see them. If so, contact me and I'd be happy to help.

jodi@jodivaldes.com
http://www.jodivaldes.com
949-330-0976

Hope this answered your question.

Jodi Valdes
As of yet it doesn't show sold but only in "notice to default". there are 3 properties available as short sales in the neighborhood. If you would like the information send me an email. valorie@eugenebryant.com
I don't believe so, the records indicate they have a Notice of Default, but not foreclosed on yet.
Looking at tax records, if it was, it hasn't been noted yet. There is some lag time in how those are updated, however. Are you interested in buying or a neighbor interested in your home values?

Either way, I have a free report on my website that helps you keep abreast of home values in your neighborhood or of those you are trying to buy in.

Go to http://www.meredithdrews.com/market-values.asp . It's really a great tool.

Anything else that I can help with as a Realtor, please let me know.

Thanks!
-M