Foreclosure in Easton>Question Details

Ed, Home Buyer in Easton, PA

forclosed home cost

Asked by Ed, Easton, PA Sat Feb 28, 2009

I see houses online that are forclosed going from anything from $1,500 to $40K. How do I find out the price of the house? The posting, is that what is owed on the house (whats late) and then the other liens get added on to it after words?

also, what is better? Tax sales or the morgage forclosure? I am a 1st time home buyer, with A credit

Answers

2
Hi Ed:

I am a Realtor in the area and if you send me the homes that you are questioning I can let you know the information on the home. I will gladly give you any information I can of REO's.

dsteo@bhgrealestate.com
Ed, hire a local agent to assist you. If you don't know anyone in your area, email me and I will connect you. The questions are good, but really you need someone who can ask questions to clarify and then answer.... and that would be your agent that should do that. Below is a link to a blog on buying REOs (post foreclosures) and it should help you. Make sure your agent knows REOs if that is what you're considering... not every agent has experience in this area.

vchrisner@kw.com