Foreclosure in 12083>Question Details

The Oppressed, Both Buyer and Seller in 12083

does chase bank have an active history of inapropriate methods in foreclosing? they bought my mortgage from ameriquest.

Asked by The Oppressed, 12083 Thu Sep 23, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I am not sure what your looking for? Are there issues with assingments form ameriquest to Chase? Are their issues with payments not being applied ? Or is it that you applied for a modification and chase started foreclosure?

There are lots of issues with how banks are processing foreclosures and how things are coordinating the process. It may be difficult to get someone at bank to listen to you but neither chase or any other bank is using inappropriate foreclosure methods. The law lays out what is required to foreclose and the banks hire attorney's to follow those processes.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
I have not found Chase to have inappropriate methods in foreclosing. There are laws governing foreclosure so if you are concerned, get an attorney to fight. I can tell you that I have shorted many loans with them successfully, so if you are considering that option they are nowhere near the challenge that Bank of America can be to deal with. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 24, 2010
All the banks are crooks. They introduced products just for pure profit and got bailed out by the feds when things went sour. Now they advertising on TV like nothing happen. They have an open credit line with the Fed and pay 0% to get the money. They give CDs at 2%, then show they make billions of dollars in profits. Its a joke, they are using our money to pay their execs bonus. People dont realize whats going on, but sooner of later the truth will come out.

My advice, do whats best for you. If you cant make your payments, just work a cash for keys program, tell them you want $5000 to move for expenses if you end up in foreclosure.

Good luck with everything.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 23, 2010
Do you want to stay in your house and you have missed payments? Not sure about your question but you can always do a leaseback loan that will stop the foreclosure and lower your payments.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 23, 2010
Not exactly sure as to what paeticular information you are looking for--however, if you are in foreclosure and haven't done so yet--do protect yourself and any assets you have and consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate--most professionals do offer a free consultation, or if one cannot afford an attorney, contact the local Legal Aid Society for pro bono attorneys--free.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 23, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer