Foreclosure in Antelope>Question Details

Jennie, Other/Just Looking in Antelope, CA

do you have to have a contractors license to start a trashout business?

Asked by Jennie, Antelope, CA Sat Jun 27, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


It will depend on the depth of services you plan to offer and your county. Contact your County Clerk's office and let them know the type of business you plan to start. They should be able to guide you.

Good luck!

Cassandra, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 17, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer