Foreclosure in 91362>Question Details

Bev, Other/Just Looking in 91307

did my house sell at aution

Asked by Bev, 91307 Wed Sep 15, 2010

The property sold on 12/22/10 for $494,000.
Dear Bev-

It looks like you have had several extensions, therefore as Mr. Shapiro has stated to you, you must
act quickly. I am a short sale specialist, and if you have any questions at all, please feel free to
call me. We do take care of your relocation costs, up to $1,500.

Ray Komar
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 14, 2010
Sale date is TUESDAY. We can help postpone the sale IF you call tonight or Monday Morning. If you still want to short sale your home and stay in it longer you need to act immediately -- the HAFA program pays you $3000. to stay in your home during the short sale. Trustee Sale date on La Jolla is: 11/16/10... ONEWEST Bank (ING) does not want your home...

I see that you have not listed your property yet for sale.

You and your husband can benefit from direction from a REALTOR licensed as a Broker who can talk
on your behalf with the lender. It looks like they stopped foreclosure proceedings in May of this year,
and I am concerned that if they have started up again, you may be losing the house on October.14.

If you don't feel your home is ready to be shown, we have ways of listing it without intruding on your
privacy during this difficult time. Just go to my website below and contact me if you need more
information. I can forward all the activity from my records that the Lender has filed on you and David
to date.

Hello Bev-

Sorry to hear the challenges you are going through. You really want to get a short sale agent who
can intervene with your lender and buy you sometime to see what your options are.

Did you know that BANK OF AMERICA, CHASE and GMAC are all delaying foreclosures in

Please protect your rights, or protect your credit by filing hardship paperwork with your lender
to prevent your credit from being ruined if you decide to short sale your property.

Best of luck to you and your family. And remember, you are not alone in this process.
Prudential and Re/Max were involved in the transaction. I work with a tax colleague that asks me these questions 1-2 times a week, typically. Details upon request.

It is important that you act now as the clock is ticking. Have you received a Notice of Sale? Some of the banks now are not postponing the sale dates, Wachovia is one of them. It is important that you get a qualified agent to help you with a Short Sale or contact an attorney and explore your options via BK. Barry and myself are both experienced with short sales. if you need to talk, call Barry or myself asap. My contact info in my Trulia profile.

I have got approvals as fast as 3.5 weeks and 6 weeks, but my two HAFA short sales (I am in escrow now on both) took 3 months from accepted offer to approval. One we postponed the sale 4 days before the auction. I work with an attorney on all my short sales, he will talk to you before you sign a listing agreement if you need some clarification on your situation.

Bev, make sure to call Barry or me cause timing is critical.

I have written a few articles on Short sales at the link below
Hello Bev & David,
The trustee sale date is 10/14/2010, from One West Bank. There is still time to postpone the foreclosure, regardless of a BK,etc., should you decide to Short Sale the property. Read about the new HAFA Program on our local Ventura County website, which pays you $3,000. to stay in your home and complete a short sale, instead of foreclosing. The Bank(s) do not want to own your home. I hope this is useful info. I will be happy to email you the ForeclosureRadar Report for your home... just send me an email.
1421 La Jolla
Thousand Oaks C.A. 91362
Hi Bev,

Send me an email with the exact ADDRESS of the property, and I will look it for you right now on ... We subscribe to this service. Did you have an arrangement for the trustee sale to be postponed?