Foreclosure in Sheboygan>Question Details

Jamaica, Home Buyer in Sheboygan, WI

could I get a date to come take a look at this house?

Asked by Jamaica, Sheboygan, WI Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

3
Ashley A Krause’s answer
Hi Jamaica,
Which foreclosure property are you interested in seeing? You can call, text or email me at your earliest convenience & I'd be happy to set something up. 920-980-9233 or soldwithash@yahoo.com.

Have a great day!
~Ashley Krause
Century 21 Rautmann/Schils
If your married, your wife may not want you to take a date to see the house, just kidding! I would suggest you look up local agents in the Sheboygan area that represent buyers. A great place to start is http://www.rebac.net/MembershipDirectorySearch.aspx and look for a Realtor with the Accredited Buyers Representative designation (ABR). These Realtors are there to assist with your buying needs and will provide representation for you in your search. Good luck and hope you find a home soon.
Jamaica,
Your question didn't specify a particular house. Which house would you like to take a look at? I'm sure we could set something up for the very near future for you to see most any home.
Good morning Jamaica, Please call me at 920-207-0231 to talk about which house you would like to see.
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013