Foreclosure in Aventura>Question Details

Guy, Other/Just Looking in Aventura, FL

condos in Aventura Florida ,i am from Canada,i was serve by a lawsuit,for my pending forecloser,What to do?

Asked by Guy, Aventura, FL Thu Aug 6, 2009

Should i hire a attorney,if so what is the way to find a good one not to expensif,or have the opportinity to be liberated from the debt.Florida is a non -recorse state.

Help the community by answering this question:


It all depends on what do you want to do with your propperty. I you wnt to keep it, you will probably try a "Loan Modification". In case you do not have interest in keeping it due to the high mortgages; you can try a "short Sale" process. In both cases you will be solving the problems with different results and consequences for you. I work jointly with a brilliant and honest attorney who is on my best confidence level, and I am working in real estate in Aventura. You can contact me at 305-457-7317 or email me at for more uncompromised information.

All the best,

Henry Perez
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 17, 2009
Thank you ,but i have already some one taking care of my forecloser.Thank you again.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 17, 2009
Suggest you to look for the Short Sale Broker in Aventura. It could help you to fight the Forclosure.

gene Yakubovich
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer