Foreclosure in Aventura>Question Details

Guy, Other/Just Looking in Aventura, FL

condos in Aventura Florida ,i am from Canada,i was serve by a lawsuit,for my pending forecloser,What to do?

Asked by Guy, Aventura, FL Thu Aug 6, 2009

Should i hire a attorney,if so what is the way to find a good one not to expensif,or have the opportinity to be liberated from the debt.Florida is a non -recorse state.

Answers

3
It all depends on what do you want to do with your propperty. I you wnt to keep it, you will probably try a "Loan Modification". In case you do not have interest in keeping it due to the high mortgages; you can try a "short Sale" process. In both cases you will be solving the problems with different results and consequences for you. I work jointly with a brilliant and honest attorney who is on my best confidence level, and I am working in real estate in Aventura. You can contact me at 305-457-7317 or email me at HenryPerez@keyes.com for more uncompromised information.

Henry Perez
Thank you ,but i have already some one taking care of my forecloser.Thank you again.
Suggest you to look for the Short Sale Broker in Aventura. It could help you to fight the Forclosure.

gene Yakubovich