Foreclosure in Seymour>Question Details

Mido, Home Buyer in Seymour, CT

can you tell me why tax information states one bank owns it and wells fargo states they own it?

Asked by Mido, Seymour, CT Sat Nov 26, 2011

because if i work for the bank that states they own it i cant buy it . and also if you know of any ways out of that please let me know.

Answers

8
Sorry, no way out. If you work for the bank, you can't buy it. Not worth losing a job in this market. There are plenty of houses to buy out there. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 28, 2011
mido, i finally got a response. Please call me asap at 203-578-5631 or email me julie@julierealestate.com
I got your reply, no problem. I will let you know as soon as I found out :) Julie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011
Good morning Mido, I just checked further on the property and it does state that Deuch Bank does own it however they are suggesting a pre approval letter from Wells Fargo or another lender. I can check with the listing agent directly and see what are exactly on the bank addendums. Please let me know. Thanks again, Julie Lucia, Realtor
Wells Fargo may have acquired the loan from a bank that went under. There is always the question of whether the transfer of title from one lender to the other was done correctly. A thorough title search from an attorney will answer the question, although it will not guarantee that you can clear an error in the title in a timely manner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011
Hi Mido, it all depends on the type of loan it was, ie. FHA or HUD or possibly the bank could have sold the loan. I have alot of experience with foreclosed properties, please feel free to contact me. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631 cell; julie@julierealestate.com
Mido, one of the parts of this whole foreclosure mess is that the loans were sold so often that it is often a problem to figure out exactly who owns them. My advice is to find another property, it is probably not worth your job to get this particular house.
1.) The TAX INFORMATION is wrong>
2.) The TAX INFORMATION is not up to date.

I can't think of #3.

We are going to see the same information that you are seeing.
I should think that a Title Company could tell you.

Good luck and may God bless