Foreclosure in 89012>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in 89069

can u tell me any info about 13 mesquite village cir 89012 how long has it ben on market and if it is in?

Asked by David, 89069 Sun Apr 27, 2008

forclosure or sale by owner?

Answers

2
David,

Just like the comment below stated, it was listed at $390,000 and it was about 2039 square feet. It looks like it was way overpriced. It is no longer on the market and it was not a FSBO or a foreclosure.

Are you looking for a home in this area? I specialize in the Green Valley area. My office is in Green Valley and so is my home. In my personal opinion, I think it is one of the greatest areas in town. I would be more than happy to help you find a great home for a great price in the area. Buyer representation is extremely important, especially in this market. There are many difficult transactions and many scams going around, it is better to have an agent when purchasing your home. Let me know if I can be of help to you. I can be reached directly at (702) 203-6688 on my cell. Hope to hear from you!

Len McGuirk
Prudential Americana Group
(702) 203-6688
13 Mesquite Village was listed for 90 days and expired on 2/29/2008. It was listed at $390,000. The house has NOT been re-listed and is now rented. According the the MLS, it is rented at about $2,000 per month. Don't know how long the current lease is though.

Hope this help you! :)