Melew68, Renter in Broward County, FL

can someone please help me find out if my rental property is in foreclosure........is there some website I can use?

Asked by Melew68, Broward County, FL Mon May 2, 2011

Answers

7
What is the address and I can find out for you?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
You can check the public record. Just google broward county public records. Then enter your name and if there is a lis pendes that has been filed, it would show there.

Hope this helps!

Ana Huffer
United Realty Group
305-951-7201
AnaHuffer@att.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
The Miami Dade MLS has access to a service which tracks the public record. If you send me your address at AnnMoffettRyan@gmail.com, I can check what the situation is. The first step in the process is called a Lis Pendens. If the property has that, there is still plenty of time. Also, renters with written leases have rights under foreclosure laws.
How rampant is the corruption when owners ,banks,realtors and their greedy companies allow themselves to offer homes for rent WITHOUT telling us tenants before even applying..we found out after 6 months and were planing on staying more than one year since my parents are elders...should be punishable by the law .
The best website I've used for finding foreclosure and preforeclosure information is XIMA USA.

You can check public records at: http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/

If that website doesn't work for you, just google Broward County Public Records and click on the link.

Hope this helps!

Ana Huffer
Galleria International Realty
(305) 951-7201
AnaHuffer@att.net
Anything that is in foreclosure has to have gone through a process wherein there is a public (i.e. published) notification. The best website I have found for pre-foreclosure and foreclosure information is RealtyTrac.com. Banker & Tradesman also prints this information but it's a little less accessible. I believe you can have a trial membership on RealtyTrac that will give you enough time to find out if your landlord is in trouble.