Foreclosure in Hermosa Beach>Question Details

raydman1964, Home Buyer in Panama City Beach, FL

can i please talk to someone about buying foreclosure properties in hermosa beach area thanks ,ray d?

Asked by raydman1964, Panama City Beach, FL Wed Jul 10, 2013

im buying with cash

Answers

7
With cash you might consider buyng at the courthouse. I have done this with buyers and can explain and help you with this. gerry@remax-execs.com. See my Trulia profle for more info and references. Gerry
Hi Ray,
It depends what you are trying to do with the foreclosure. Hold and Keep or Flip. I work on a small team that flips around 10 houses a year through out the south bay. We just did one in Hermosa Beach that sold earlier this year and I have another Hermosa we are working on. I also just bought a foreclosure this year that I keep and rent out in Hermosa Beach. Email me a devinjustsold@gmail.com or call me at 310-809-2891. I can give you all the addresses for references. Just depends what you want to do. I team up with people all the time or just find you the deal. Hope I hear from you soon.
Devin Jensen
Hi Ray,

We spoke the other day and I just saw your question. I'll be emailing you as well but as mentioned it's very challenging market at the moment as even the few foreclosures occasionally available (there are currently no foreclosures, or short sales in Hermosa and Manhattan and 6 in Redondo with the lowest priced at $420,000) are no longer at any real discounted price. A year ago they were driving the market down but demand for homes is so strong that they are no longer a factor and most sell very close to market value. I'll email you some other possibilities shortly.
3233810657 direct line, or email me at idontstopselling.com
Hi ray call me directly I have a few listings available now without offers
Hi Ray,

I am a full time local Realtor who can help you purchase foreclosures in Hermosa Beach. What is the best way for us to connect? Cell is best for me. Mine is 310-265-3428. I am available to talk now if it's a good time for you.

Cheers,
Shawn
Hi Ray,
Please feel to send me an email directly susan@susanbour.com with your info.
I'm happy to help.
Susan