Foreclosure in Vallejo>Question Details

Arrington359, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

can anyone send me a list of homes for sale before they are put on the MLS?

Asked by Arrington359, Mesa, AZ Thu May 26, 2011

Answers

12
I can help you with that I am Realtor in the area.

I can be reach at:
707-207 1189
Jose D. C Romero
DRE: 01704969
The Agent Network
strategiesrealty@gmail.com
Dear Arrrington,
Some large brokerages have "pocket listings" those are homes that are for sale, but not listed. Coldwell Banker is one of them, but I'm sure there are others. If you contract with a good buyer agent, your agent will find what you are looking for!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 16, 2011
If you are in California and the list is from a Licensed Real Estate Broker or Agent I advise you to think twice as it is illegal for them to hold homes off the MLS once they have a listing.
Homes that are in the foreclosure process and not listed as a short sale can not be bought before they are listed. Most owners of houses in May 2011 are upside down, they owe more on the house than they can sell the house for. You will not be able to buy these houses unless they are listed and approved for "short sale"

David Cooper! Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs at 20% off. For Freee Daily List email davidcooper@lasvegaswinner.org or Call +1-7024997037
County records for distressed (defaults) properties is a great place to start. But the best thing to do is hook up with an experienced shortsale or preforeclosure pro in your area.
Thank you for your question about find a list of homes before they are listed on the MLS. Please be advised that there are a lot of home that are not listed on the MLS, which are for sale. Working with a good agent is the best way to find one.

The Pre-Foreclosure, Pocket Listings, and For Sale By Owner properties are not listed on the MLS. County Recorders (free), good agents (free), RealtyTrac, and Foreclosure Radar have Pre-Foreclosue Lists. Niche market agents have pocket listings. Websites list For Sale By Owner properties.

David Chiles
Meridian Capital
(800) 729-5111 Extension 420
Premium Green Real Estate
As answered below, there is no way to know which homes are going on the MLS until they are on the MLS. There is no central clearinghouse were listings are reviewed before going live in the system. Each agent enters the information directly from their computer and hits the "SHOW MY SELLER THE MONEY!!!" button and it's live. OK, there is no such button, but there is also know way of knowing when an agent will enter a property into the system.
Additionally, the MLS doesn't contain information for every property for sale, as there are For Sale By Owner, bank owned, and other properties that don't make it into the MLS but are still available.
Better yet, there are home owners who are thinking about selling buy haven't listed their property yet who you could solicit directly to see if they want to sell. I do this with clients all the time - you drive the neighborhood, see a house you like, then write the owner a letter telling them how much you like their property and would they be interested in selling?
There's a guy who you can talk to about all the conventional and unconventional ways to buy property - a local agent (could also be a gal...).
Best of luck!
This depends on the ultimate question you are asking. Like a comment made below, you would have to be psychic to know all the homes coming up for sale. However if you have a good agent, one with listings and even better, one with standing pre-listing REOs then this can be done. I, for instance, have about 30 properties in various stages of getting ready for MLS that the bank has assigned to me. Therefore, if I know what it is you are looking for, if I have a property that fits your bill, we can see the property together before it goes to the MLS. That way if you like the place and the price is right, you will be primed and ready to write an offer the same day it hits the MLS.

Hope this helps!
I use a fee based professional reporting agency Redloc that gives me all the legal documents from default, to auction, to reo, including banks name and phone number. Right now there are 6000 Bank REO's in Las Vegas, and only 1600 in MLS. Called the "silent" inventory

The best I can do is refer you to:
Mike Rowland
Windermere Rowland Realty
400 Appian Way
El Sobrante
510-501-9133
What you're asking for is impossible. Homes get put into the MLS by the listing agent (or their office admin). If you were psychic, then you might be able to figure out which agents have listings coming up soon.

Why do you ask?

With foreclosures, you can search your county's website to see what properties have recently had a NED filed. But...that doesn't mean it's going to appear in the MLS. A lot can happen.
It depends...an agent can send you a list homes that are scheduled for a sheriff sale or Auction. Those homes may or may not be in the MLS.