cnova, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

can anyone go to a trustee sale?

Asked by cnova, Peoria, AZ Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

3
Yeppers, but the fact that you needed to ask is a signal you should hook up with a realtor that knows how the system works, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
If you're planning on resaling the property and need an advise on the resale value, give me a call. Pacific Palisades is one of the areas I specialize in. I can drive by the property and let you know my opinion about the current and resale value.

Lena Samigoullina
Keller Williams Realty Westside
(310)625-9005
Yes, anyone can attend. If you're planning on bidding on a property, you need to bring cashier checks with you and register at the action with your ID and show your cashier checks at the registration. You need to do some homework prior to attending. Drive by the property, call a title rep to check if there any leans or delinquencies, and check the accurate public records about the property. Ones at the action, you buy the property as is and take responsibility for everything it comes with. Be prepared that the property you want to buy that day will get postponed and will not be auctioned of that day.

Lena Samigoullina
dre# 01387227
Keller Williams Realty Westside
(310)625-9005