Foreclosure in Bethany Beach>Question Details

Candi, Other/Just Looking in Bethany Beach, DE

are there any foreclosure properties?

Asked by Candi, Bethany Beach, DE Sun Apr 25, 2010

looking for best buys at Bethany beach.

Answers

8
From our conversations with our REO agent associates there should be the largest waive of the remaining shadow inventory hitting the shores in the first half of 2013. Lowest Interest Rates in history. Highest Affordability Index in History. Some of the lowest real estate taxes in the country, and there is still some wonderful inventory. Although well priced turn key homes are selling quickly with multiple offers. (Even on the Ocean) If you find something, pull the trigger.

Warm Regards,

Dustin & Mariya
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Candi,

Yes, a few foreclosures, but more short sales. What is your time frame for a purchase? Short Sales can take months to close, foreclosures on the other hand are owned by a bank and usually can act faster for the right buyer/offer. Please contact me directly, I have worked with these in detail and can show you the homes at your convenience.

Linda Fisher, ABR,SRES
Long and Foster, Bethany Beach
1-800-228-8833 ext 212
1-302-598-3687 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
Hi Candi,

Yes, there are some foreclosure properties in the Bethany area. Please contact me directly for more information.

Brendan Garfield Crotty

(302) 858 - 3234

President Southern Sussex Rotary

E-mail: Brendan@BrendanGarfieldCrotty.com

Website: http://www.BrendanGarfieldCrotty.com

ResortQuest Real Estate
(302) 541 - 8778
(302) 539 - 8600
33012 Coastal Highway
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Hi Candi,

There is a growing number of short sale and pre foreclosure homes in our market. Not a lot directly in Bethany Beach, but this could change. There is a short sale home on the water now in Bethany.

If you are interested in being kept up to date on these properties, I will be glad to send you weekly information. No obligation, just good information.
Web Reference: http://www.Rhondafrick.com
Hi Candi,

The 92 properties are pre-foreclosures that are schedule for next month in Sussex County - a few in Bethany area. Another great way to look for banked own properties is at http://www.homepath.com Fannie Mae's direct site. What is great about HomePath is fannie is offering special financing on their properties such as no appraisal and as little as 5% down with no mortgage insurance. I offer this program and answer more questions.

Contact me and I will provide more information on the preforeclosures and outstanding agents that I work with in Bethany Beach.

Steve Morgan
http://www.steve-morgan.com
Hi Candi,
There is one bank owned (foreclosure) property available and several short sales in Bethany Beach. Please contact me and I can email you the available properties.

Chris Kavanagh
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
302-829-9068
chris@5starbeachhomes.com
Yes next month 92 properties are schedule for foreclousre...I can share details when I return tomorrow. Steve morgan
Not many foreclosures in Bethany Beach, but there are numerous short sale opportunities if you have patience and can easily be approved for financing or have cash. You should really work with a good real estate agent that specializes in distressed properties (I can recommend a couple if needed) if that is the market you are going after.

Financing a foreclosure property purchase really depends on the condition of the property and the occupancy desire of the purchaser. Primary home occupancy is best if repairs or rennovations are needed.