Foreclosure in Cotati>Question Details

MATTONI_INC, Home Owner in Cotati, CA

3 bedroom, 2 1/4 bath what would list for santero way, cotati condo

Asked by MATTONI_INC, Cotati, CA Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

2
Thank you for your question,
I would estimate it in the high 200's without having seen it and considering today's market. There is a high demand for homes such as this on the market, however you do not want to be stuck over pricing the home. Its condition and location will play a large roll in the price you can get as well as the showing ability of the unit. If you live in the home and can easily leave to show the property you will have a much easier time selling, as opposed to having tenants in the unit that may not be interested in keeping it clean or letting it be shown conveniently.
If you are interested in a more accurate estimate, I would like to meet you at the property and discuss some of the comparable properties sold that would justify your asking price. Please call or email me so we can set up a time to meet.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Sean McCamish
707-484-2172
In order to give you a definitive answer, I would have to see your home to evaluate overall condition, amenities, location within the complex, etc.
I can tell you that I listed a 4 bedroom model earlier this year and it sold very quickly for $330, 000. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this any time.
YES THE UNIT WAS PURCHASED BY A REALTOR AND IT HAD MORE BEDROOMS AND BATHS. YOU ARE WELCOME TO SEE THE UNIT MOBILE 818 519-0637
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2013