Foreclosure in Buffalo>Question Details

rosalyn, Home Owner in Buffalo, NY

252 Parkdale want estate agent to assess value in present state to know if its worth repairing and paying bills. rosalyn@013.net

Asked by rosalyn, Buffalo, NY Fri Sep 27, 2013

Answers

5
Dear John Gattas,
Please let me have your phone number. My computer e-mails were deleted.
Thanks.
Rosalyn Harari
rosalyn@013.net
Rosalyn
Did you sell the property?
If so, the MLS has it under contract from 2011.

Please advise.
John Gatas
716-444-7172
http://www.homesinbuffalony.com
John,
The property is still under contract and there is still and exclusive listing agreement in place. I already spoke with the LA on record. It a complex situation, one that's better left the LA.
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Rosalyn, depending on its condition you could run into several issues. If you plan on keeping it, the city will require the building be kept up to minimum code standards. If that is not done they will start issuing fines. The problem with you living out of the country is you may not know about them until Buffalo housing court issues a court date. other issues could arise with deferred maintenance- meaning the building is just going to continue to deteriorate unless it is maintained. That is going to cause headaches for you down the road.
The company I work for specializes in assessing, valuating, and liquidating distressed properties in short period of time. If you are considering selling the property, please give me a call. Depending on the condition of the property, selling the property by conventional mean, ie. just putting it on the market, could prove challenging. At least investigate all your options before making this critical decision to find out what the best option is a this point. I would be happy to come out and look at the property for you. feel free to give me a call. 716- 393-7665

Kind regards,
Corey Combes
Cash Realty and auctions
Thank you for answering me. The house is not in a good condition. We did repairs but we live in Israel and the agent we went to didn't manange to rent it out. If you could give me your opinion on its value in its present rundown state just from seeing it from the outside. Also, what is the price of the land only should the house be demolished.
I would be happy to know what you think.
When can I come over to do a complete assessment. I must see it to best answer your inquiry.