Foreclosure in Columbia>Question Details

Gyk77, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

$272,298(Market Value) Leaning Tree Road, Columbia SC 29223 i am intrest in above. can i get detail inform please. Gwi Y. KIm

Asked by Gyk77, Columbia, SC Mon May 7, 2012

adress, cost, misc..

Answers

4
Julie Smith’s answer
Hi, would you like some expert assistance in Wildewood? I would be happy to assist.. I am with Keller Williams Realty. Just call me directly at 803-476-6450
I believe the home you are interested in was a property owned by Eddie Eun and his father. Please email me at jae@exitres.com and I will fill you in on the details. My cell is 348-3052.
I do not see the home you are speaking of on Leaning Tree. I would love to help if you contact me directly I will get the information you need. My email is mtaylor0527@yahoo.com and my cell is 803-397-4222.
Gwi,

There are not any current listings on Leaning Tree Road. If you can provide a property address, I may be able to find some information for you.

Page Latham
Real Estate Professional
Russell and Jeffcoat Real Estate, Inc
Web Reference: http://www.pagelatham.com