Foreclosure in Lutz>Question Details

Dengin, Other/Just Looking in Lutz, FL

18211 Cypress Cove Lane, Lutz, FL. Owners were evicted in early January 2009. No one has been there since.

Asked by Dengin, Lutz, FL Mon Jul 6, 2009

Property was handled by Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. [according to Hillsborough Co. Code Enforcement Office] but they never took possession of it. Beautiful home that's going to waste because no-one is doing anything to get it on market. What can be done to get it on market and get it sold?

0 votes Share Flag Foreclosure in Lutz

Answers

7
I recently handled a foreclosure from the same bank. It was 12 months vacant before they assigned it to me. They usually keep it in the previous owners name so all costs and expenses accrue to that owner and not the bank. You just have to wait until it completes the foreclosure process and is assigned to an agent to sell.
I may be able to fix this. I work with a group that can get this property cleaned up and presentable and keep it that way if the owners can be reached, and it will not cost them or you anything.

If this is a possibility, contact me through trulia.

Gary De Pury
Bay Vista Realty
Lutz, Florida
Well it October and still no realtor's sign on this property. Code enforcement stuck paperwork on it in June but nothing done since then. This is ridiculous. Lovely home going to heck because no one is taking care of it.
When I talked with Code Enforcement they said bank has initiated foreclosure when bank evicted former owners, but had not finished the process. If you look in county appraiser's site, it still shows last owners name. I just can't understand why a bank would evict, then not 'seal the deal', and leave a home to rot without anyone living in it. I would think if they have to power to evict the original owners, they should then, list it for sale. What's wrong with this sytem?
Bank is well aware of property on it's books matter of assignment to list, place in system and etc. I have been listing agent regarding foreclosure many details are involved. Home can also be in a "pool for investment lot purchase or etc".

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Bank owned properties seem to take 12-18 months to get on the market. I am not justifying it but there is a legal period of time that must be satisfied. There are appraisals to do and to be reviewed by the bank. Also, it takes time to see who really owns the mortgage. One of the biggest problems we have in getting the economy going is the lack of speed on the banks getting these assets back on the market. They seem to be waiting for someone to bail them out. You and I have noway or contol on how to get these assets on the market. Have patience.
Unfortunately, nothing can be done until Deutsche Bank hires a realtor to list the home. It usually takes about 6 months after the home is foreclosed upon for the bank to put it on the market.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com