Foreclosure in Thousand Oaks>Question Details

Avicari13, Home Buyer in Thousand Oaks, CA

1968 Calle Yucca Thousand Oaks, CA 91360, can you please provide me with who we can contact to receive auction information regarding this property

Asked by Avicari13, Thousand Oaks, CA Mon Aug 23, 2010

Answers

3
Tim Comstock’s answer
I checked multiple sources and did not find a default notice filed which is the first step in the foreclosure process. I haven't looked at the house but maybe it lacks maintenance and looks like a foreclosure.
There are a few homes in the area that are on the road to foreclosure which I can give you auction dates and amounts if you are cash buyer with a strong stomach for some risk or unknown cost. Other wise I would suggest you stick with the short sales or REOs that you have more control over price and terms. Good luck.
Hello Avicari13,

This property does not show up on my portal as a trustee sale pending. In the event it is, you would need to show up with cashier's checks. If you think you will be able to purchase the property for 100s of thousands under it's true resale value, you should call me so you can get a quick lesson on trustee sales. Have a great day!
You can always try Recon Trust.. 800-281-8219
Here is the Assessors Parcel Number (APN): 663-0-420-155

If you have any other questions - let me know..

-Zak
800-409-1920