Foreclosure in Calabasas>Question Details

Betsy Rodrig…, Renter in 32201

Yes, I'd like to ask a simple question. How can I communicate with RealtyTrac since I don't have a phone? I am hearing impaired.

Asked by Betsy Rodriguez, 32201 Tue May 20, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Betsy,

They do have a general email address for support which is I would try that first, second they also have FAQ's. I'm not sure if they offer a relay service or tty for their 800 number.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 20, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer