Foreclosure in 33176>Question Details

Liset Garcia, Home Owner in Miami, FL

Writ of Possession in Miami Dade County through Mortgage foreclosure. Do they evict you on weekends???

Asked by Liset Garcia, Miami, FL Fri May 3, 2013

I have been fighting to keep my home for sometime now.Unfortunately I became late on my payments when I went in for an MRI on my spine to see how my MS (Multiple Sclerosis)had advanced I had been diagnosed for sometime but continued working,During this MRI the radiologist found cancer.I had to stop working for treatment, etc. I had been approved for the HAMP program and making all of my payments when my house was sold, I was paying my mortgage through the hamp program when my house was sold yes without notice. I am going to continue my fight and go to the district appeals court. Because there are other mitigating factors. My Attorney a new one cannot file in the earliest Monday if we are lucky. I asked the Judge for an Emergency Hearing and it was denied.OK if they gave me 24 hours thereafter I can be evicted technically tomorrow Friday night however they do not evict at night, Do they evict on weekends???Because I can definitely get a stay on the writ of possession Monday.

Answers

5
I have so many questions regarding your post...when was your house sold? you do have legal counsel, so I am assuming he placed an objection to the sale and you have already been through that process, right? have the judge granted writ of possession? why do you think they are getting ready to evict you? did the sheriff's office posted the 24 hour notice? I really hope things do get resolved and I am very sorry about your situation. If you have any other questions please email me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 3, 2013
Liset, this is an awful story. I certainly hope that you won't be evicted this weekend and will get your stay on Monday. Just in case, make sure you have a go bag ready with your most important documents and possessions. Ideally, put that bag in the hands of a trusted friend or family member where it will be safe even if the eviction happens.

Please update us after you get your hearing.
Thank you but it is twelve years of memories and with my MS there is no way I could get this out by the weekend. I did not think with my open Motions this new Judge would do this when on her Order fr my Attorneys Motion to Withdraw her standard form says I have 30 days to get an Attorney. Another victim of Marshall Watson and ProVest and now Judge Norma Lindsey.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Liset;

You should be fine. Besides Miami-Dade county is over loaded with foreclosures and chances are it may be days before you are even served.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of 10+ years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com

We also have DIY Packages available.
Yes but mine said RUSH on it! Thanks for the vote of confidence. :-)
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Evictions are conducted by the Sheriff on their schedule, you will get notice approx 24-hrs. This is a legal matter, consult legal counsel, Best
Meaning there is a huge possibility that I can be evicted on the weekend?
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Dear Lisette,
I recommend reading this article:
http://www.propertymanagerpages.com/blog/2011/04/14/florida-…
No eviction should take place on weekends or legal holiday.
Thank you will do.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013