Foreclosure in Naples>Question Details

Dawnee, Home Owner in Naples, FL

Would rather save the home, but the bank hasn' t been even close to lowering the loan value or my payment.?

Asked by Dawnee, Naples, FL Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

6
Want to consider a short sale if you get pushed to the wall...call KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601
Can't comment on something I don't know the facts about...each lender has it's own parameters. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601
DAWNEE,
I AM A SHORT SALE SPECIALIST AND HAVE YET TO SEE THE BANKS MODIFY ANY OF MY CLIENTS.
IF YOU DO A SHORT SALE AND THE PROPERTY SELLS BY THE END OF 2012 YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN THE PENALTY.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHORT SALE THE PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL DISCUSS THE PROCESS.
ALL THE BEST,
LEANN ANDERSON
PREMIERE PLUS REALTY
LEANNNAPLES@AOL.COM
DIRECT-239-777-1823
Banks will not usually lower principle, but will lower payments and add the difference to the principle balance of the home. What they do with the missed payments is they tack it onto to the back of loan. This is called a forebearance. There has been a lot of talk about lowering principle by a government backed plan I wouldn't rely on it. I am a consultant that goes over financial situations and advise the owners what there options are. Some people are just unrealistic in what they think should happen and what the banks will actually do. If you would like a free consult please feel to contact me Skip Caron at bcaron@kw.com or call 239-659-3272
You still have options, you can short sale your home and within 2 years or so you can purchase another home while the prices are still good and the interest rates are low. I work with a team of people including a real estate attorney, who can help with the short sale process. Send and email or call and we'll see what we can do.

Tim Summers
239-682-6178
TimNaplesHomes@gmail.com
http://www.thenaplesrealestatemarket.com