Foreclosure in 89701>Question Details

sessycin, Home Owner in Carson City, NV

Will Bank of America post a paper notice on the house prior toauction?

Asked by sessycin, Carson City, NV Tue Oct 16, 2012

Answers

6
Yes! They will post it. Not the bank but the Trustee. You don't need to get to that point ... you can elect to do a short sale and you probably should look into that. There are many reason for you to explore that option. You owe it to yourself get good advice before you go further.

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 17, 2012
Yes, they will post the property, including a sign in the front yard advertising the auction date, etc.
Any other questions, please contact me.
Darlene Bardsley
775-771-1380
jbards1129@att.net

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
Let me know if you would like to do a short sale prior to your home going to auction. When did you receive the notice of default? I am certified as a short sale and foreclosure resource and I can help you list your house as a short sale.

Shane Martin, REALTOR®, SFR
Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate
1657 Hwy 395 N
Minden, NV  89423
(775) 721-2135
shane.realestate@gmail.com
ColdwellBankerSelectRealEstate.com 
http://www.facebook.com/shanemartin444 
A notice of trustee sale is usually posted on the house, at the county courthouse, and printed in the local newspaper several weeks prior to the auction or trustee sale.
The Bank Foreclosing, the County is scheduling the Trustee Sale:
The Couty will be responsible for posting the NOTICE on your door and showing the notice in the local newspaper. They are required by the Court to give reasonable notice. I think that Newspaper Ad has to run for 14-30 days, (varies, from State to State).

Good luck and may God bless