None, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Why the hell do they put $1000.00 when it's not. Who wants to work with people who do that? That's my question.

Asked by None, Port Saint Lucie, FL Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

8
Hope this e-mail finds you doing well.

Buyers often do research on their own on websites found via "Google".
I highly recommended that you work with a Licensed Real Estate Agent in the area of your choice and this person will guide you accodingly.

Good luck in your home serch.

Constance Crawford, P. A.
Florida Realtor®
The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from my Friends and Clients.
Certified Distress Property Expert ®
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource ®
Direct: (561) 601-2622
Fax: (800) 215-8895
E-mail: Constance@AdvantaRealty.com
TO VIEW THOUSANDS OF PROPERTIES GO TO: ccrawford.advantarealty.com
TO VIEW ON MOBILE PROPERTIES GO TO: M.ccrawford.advantarealty.com
THINK FORECLOSURE IS THE ONLY OPTION? Think again: http://www.ConstanceCares.com
Perhaps Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it; and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Hello None,
It is unfortunate that on these aggregate websites there is not a header size disclaimer:
'FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

The public would be better served with that understanding.
If you are serious about finding available housing you need to use serious tools.
Your local real estate agent can provide you access to the most reliable, timely, accurate, relevant data available. You simply need to let one of them know. Agents in Florida spend a lot of money to make the resource FREELY available to you. But you already know that don't you?

You are getting exactly what you are paying for. The cost for access to the real data is simply saying 'Hi" and any of the real estate professionals responding here. But, only if you are serious.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
http://www.EZrealEstate.us
I've seen auctions where that is the starting price... but clearly, that's not what they're actually expecting to get for the property. You're clearly too smart to get snookered by this, but unfortunately, many people do. And can I just say for the record, if it seems to good to be true.... start asking a lot of questions, because it probably is! (Taxes, HOA dues, chinese drywall, code violations, the list is long and potentially very costly.)
You must be looking at homes for "rent" not for sale.

I never see asking prices on Multiple Listing as $1,000 unless it is a rental.

you sound very frustrated. If you would like to call me I would be happy to discuss what you might be viewing incorrectly.
Nancy
I'm sorry but I have no clue as to what you are referring to. Would you mind filling us in?

Were you looking at a Realty Trac pre-foreclosure listing? Did you read the print about that non-listing?
Has somebody been on the beach all day at party?
What are you even talking about?!? Your question makes absolutely no sense.