Foreclosure in Vacaville>Question Details

dbl17gem, Home Buyer in Vacaville, CA

Why have nearly all the foreclosed homes been taken off the market in recent weeks in the Vacaville-Dixon area? And is it likely they will be put back

Asked by dbl17gem, Vacaville, CA Wed May 23, 2012

And is it likely they will be put back anytime soon?

Answers

1
Could be that perhaps the distressed property inventory is drying up in that neck of the woods or banks have re entered it back into shadow inventory for some reason. There's still about 5.5 million homes remaining in the shadow and it's hard to second guess what banks have on their minds from one day to the next.

But then again I'm a San Diego RE broker just taking a guess at it. You may get some more accurate responses from some local RE professionals. I'm just calling it from my local market perspective and I could be totally off base in that area. Good luck
Thanks John. It seems to be a bit of a mystery. I am interested in purchasing a foreclosed home in Vacaville in the next few months, but now I'm a little nervous as there are so few to choose from and the lower priced properties seem to be gone or going fast! All said, I'm not quite ready so who knows where things will be in a few more weeks or months.
Flag Mon May 28, 2012