Foreclosure in Santa Fe>Question Details

John, Other/Just Looking in Santa Fe, NM

Why do you need to sign up for a service to see the full address? Is there another way? I'm just an avg guy who needs to find a great deal in SF.

Asked by John, Santa Fe, NM Fri Dec 28, 2012

Understanding how Foreclosures & Pre-Foreclosures listings work on this site.

Answers

6
If you are talking about these sites that claim to have auction or bank owned properties at great prices but you need to sign up for some kind of membership before they will reveal the address to you then in my opinion you are wasting your time with them. The best thing for you to do is talk with a local real estate agent and let them know what you are looking for and they will be able to show you bank owned properties and so on and should be able to find you a great deal without any cost to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi John,
I can help you look for properties and can provide you with addresses. Please call me.'
Lu Gonzales
Santa Fe Properties, Inc.,
505-982-4466
505-660-9099 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Try realtor.com
I see addresses on there all the time or go to parkplazassantafe.com
It is a way for the website owner to get your info. If you would like, you can freely look at listings on my website - there is no login required and addresses are listed. http://www.coleendearing.com.

I repeat, no login is required.

Have fun!
Any of the Realtors who respond to your question here on Trulia would no doubt be happy to help you find a great deal. You can also go on to Realtor.com and look. To my knowledge there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to see a complete address. But in truth, without any bias, a Realtor's your best bet.
Why are you avoiding talking to a Realtor?
Realtors do this for a living.
A Buyer's Agent is FREE!!! The commission is paid by the Seller.
Can you think of a better deal in today's economy?