Foreclosure in Louisville>Question Details

Mark Atteber…, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY

Why did HUD quit using Bidselect to market their foreclosures?

Asked by Mark Atteberry, Louisville, KY Mon Feb 7, 2011

The process has slowed to a crawl and the communication is awful since they . This was down to a science and now it has taken up to two weeks just to get a response that our bid was accepted. Anyone else having problems?

Answers

3
David Pauley’s answer
Seems like the contracts for those vendors have very finite time periods and they get changed to new vendors frequently. Can't speak for this vendor, but I have noticed that in the past.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 7, 2011
kfwhat do I do to buy through Bidselect? I am interested in two locations.....kit 817-724-2853
Mark if you look the commisssion dropped also. On distressed properties in my area the max used to be 5% and on target properties (time on market, condition, area) it went up to a max of 8%. I don't think that I am going to be writing offers on any 5000.00 properties soon. A whopping 150.00 that I have to split with my broker does not pay for the time and energy.
agree...there are two properties in n. richland Hills I want .46,500 and 20,000,,
Listed with bid select....how do I do this?//Ray Woody 318-678-8443

or Kit...817-724-2853
Flag Sat Jun 20, 2015