Foreclosure in Southeast>Question Details

Huyen14, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

Who should I contact if I'm interested in purchasing this home?

Asked by Huyen14, Arlington, TX Mon Apr 14, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Be happy to help you with this home or any others.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 18, 2014
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Which home? I would suggest contacting a realtor to represent you in home purchase. It is at no cost to you and you have an expert on your side! Are going to need a loan or are you paying cash? If you need a loan then you have to work with a lender.

I hope this helps!

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 17, 2014

Which home are you interested in? Send me the address and I'll check on the current status. If available, we'll schedule a time to see the property. If it's not available I can help you with another home. Sound good, contact me...

Thank you,

Greg B
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 30, 2014
I'd be happy to help you. I am VERY familiar with the area and specifically foreclosures. I also work weekends, so feel free to contact me ASAP!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 20, 2014
The answer is YOUR REALTOR. Not using one? Then you should be. You want a professional looking out for your best interests.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 14, 2014
You don't say which home you are talking about.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 14, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer