Foreclosure in Honolulu>Question Details

heavensenthi, Other/Just Looking in Honolulu, HI

Who should I contact about offering foreclosure cleaning services on Oahu??

Asked by heavensenthi, Honolulu, HI Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

4
I would contact all agents who have REO listings as they may elect to have you clean the property prior to active listing.
Thank you...
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
Hi Heaven Sent,

Why just foreclosures? I would target all Realtors in the area(s) were you work.
I would contact the offices in those areas. Most will allow you to leave business cards and fliers for posting in the offices.

Frank
You purchased a bank owned property and need it cleaned out ? Try AngiesList.com
I would greatly appreciate the list of REO properties and Agents :) Mahalo for your response and your time! Email is hss@heavensenthi.com
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
There are e-mail blast services that you can sign up to e-mail all agents in a certain area - however there are only a handful of REO listing agents on Oahu that list 80% of the properties - I can e-mail you the list of currently available REO properties that would also include the listing agent name and contact information
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
Mahalo Mark. Sorry the question I posted was a bit vague. Was looking for contacts to offer Trash outs, foreclosure/REO/eviction clean outs, hauling etc. as added services to our Cleaning and repair business.
Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012
Not too sure. Since they are bank owned, I would start there and see to whom they would refer you.