Foreclosure in Yukon>Question Details

21jason21, Home Buyer in Yukon, OK

Who owns the property at 1313 Cambridge Drive in Yukon, Oklahoma 73099?

Asked by 21jason21, Yukon, OK Tue Jun 9, 2009

I would like to purchase this property, It is listed in the MLS , but for 40k above what is actually owed on the house...I have a Realtor and was curious if you experts think that I have a shot in the dark on getting this home for what is owed on it? I believe that it is owned or in trustee of Deutsche Bank.......... any ideas???

Answers

1
The property in question states that they have a counter offer waiting lenders approval. That does not mean that you and your realtor could not submit another offer. When making an offer on a short sale keep in mind that the lender is looking for 80-90% of market value of the home. So what I would do if I were you is have your realtor pull the comps on the neighborhood in Kingsridge and see what the current market value is on a home that size and go from there. If you need my help please feel free to email me at john.marquiess@coldwellbanker.com.