Foreclosure in Seymour>Question Details

Doug Zaniews…, Home Buyer in Seymour, CT

Who do I contact and how do I pursue this property if it is foreclosed?

Asked by Doug Zaniewski, Seymour, CT Wed Dec 17, 2008

Obtained foreclosure notice from the township and the name of the mortgage company but reached a dead end. Where do I go from here?
This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Mark Schreier’s answer
A lot of banks have deals with investors who buy their non performing assets in bulk or they turn them over to their contracted realtor to sell as REO's. I would suggest finding the broker that lists REO's for that bank or in that area for some assistance. It might be easier to by the house after it is listed as a bank owned property.
Good Luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 17, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer