Foreclosure in 77018>Question Details

Rt, Home Buyer in 77018

Who can assist and what is the process in purchasing a bank owned property?

Asked by Rt, 77018 Mon Jul 6, 2009

Answers

4
A real estate agent can assist and represent you in the transaction. Has the property been listed with an agent in the MLS? What usually occurs is that a bank will order a broker price opinion through a local agent who will then list the property in the MLS. All offers will be submitted to the bank through the listing agent. The bank, as seller, will accept, reject, or counter offers. I would highly suggest having an agent working on your side and in your best interest during the process.

You will also need to have your financing in order and at minimum a prequalification letter from a lender to submit with any offer.

Please don't hesitate to call if you need more information. I work exclusively with buyers and would be happy to assist you in any way possible. 832-563-5221 Samantha Mitchell, REMAX Northwest, The Katie K Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 15, 2009
Local real estate agent

However you need to be approved for a loan, each property stands alone some banks require pre-approval thru their system.

Realtor can detail all facts on your behalf.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
My team would be happy to assist you in the process., It does take a little more patience and time than a normal sale but can be really rewarding. Contact me for help on this matter.
Saul Carrillo
832-527-2268
It Homes
You will need an agent to deal with the bank. We would be happy to help you in the negotiations. We can also help you with your financing needs.

Lacinda Homfeld
H & Co. Real Estate
First Imperial Mortgage
713-557-6042
lacinda.homfeld@gmail.com