Foreclosure in Fenton>Question Details

Unknown Name, Home Buyer in

Who can I contact who can show me the forclosure on Carole Ln in Fenton? MLS website says it is invalid

Asked by Unknown Name, Wed Jun 27, 2012

Answers

4
The home on 8512 Carole Lane is pending with an offer as of the 22nd of May. The MLS number is 30016140. So at the moment it's not available for showings but we can help you with other homes to look at if this is the one you were interested in. This is the only one that was active on the market as of late. There were others but they have either expired, sold or have been withdrawn.

If you have any other details about the home you are interested in my team could be more specific.

Contact us if you need a Real Estate Expert to help you with finding a home.

Steven Melchor
810.513.1561
What is the address or mls number? I can help you.
Wade Pyles
Wade.pyles@coldwellbanker.com
810 845 6759 cell

That listing was a foreclosure back in 2003. You must be viewing an old entry on Trulia or some other online web site. A lot of these real estate web sites do not refresh there information frequently so you are not getting the most up to date information.

The listing is invalid now because it was sold for $420,000.00 in 2004.

I hope this helps you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Unknown name,
It is probably not listed. Email me and I will check on it. Best Regards, Steve remaxmichigan@yahoo.com