Foreclosure in Sunrise>Question Details

Rox, Home Buyer in Sunrise, FL

Who can I contact about foreclosures owned by DEUTSCHE BANK?

Asked by Rox, Sunrise, FL Sat Feb 20, 2010

I am interested in a property that is/was owned by DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY. It went to a REDC auction in December and I still don’t see it as being sold in the property appraiser website. How do I put in an offer it isn’t listed? Where can I get more information on the property? Who can I contact about foreclosures owned by DEUTSCHE BANK?

Answers

16
Richard’s answer
I am interested in a house i think is in foreclosure in honolulu and your bank has the mortgage on it
I live in honolulu who should i contact to get more information
It is very hard to get a response from a bank/lender regarding a foreclosure when you are looking to purchase it. Many lenders will have a web site where they list their foreclosures if they are for sale. Here is a web site with contact information for Deutsche Bank. http://www.reorealestate.net/deutsche-bank-reo-properties/10018

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
Hi Rox,

Sorry, but banks don't want to be contacted by unlicensed buyers. The
last Deutsche Bank owned property I sold was not handled directly by
the bank. I traced and chased paperwork at the local Recorder's
Office until I found the intermediary company that handled reo properties for DB. But they wouldn't work with
me either. They told me to just wait until their local Realtor listed it. And I thought I was being pre-emptive,
so smart. So, I waited and sure enough it came on market. Tell your agent to put a tag on that address in
their search engine on the local broker's listing service (mls) and let you know as soon as it hits.

If anyone else has had any luck, please chime in.

Good Luck,

Marita
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 20, 2010
I am interested I a property that is in pre closers and is owned by deutsche bank national , how do I put an offer for it, and how do I get more input to purchase this house, the address is 377 Jackson st, Hempstead , n.y. 11550
HI I am interested in a property is 4508 nw 3rd ave pompano beach 33064 my nane is Maria Fatima Versari my cell # 561 667 9080, I am want get this house befour get to markert .thank you
very tough project. i recommend

Steven Little
Broker
832-651-4062
I'm a Real Estate Agent and I'm interested in this property, the address is:-116-14 168th Street, Jamaica, New York 11434
I am living in the house and on Oct 15 the Bank bought the house at the court, I want's to know if is possible to ask for the Obama program to keep the house
im trying to find information about homes in tiffin, ohio tht are sitting empty that u own
i was wondering if this house is being forecloseure b/c i live here and my landlown wont tell me anything and i have two kids to worry about
4007 Ridgewood ave baltimore 21215 is that property in foreclosure
place let me know if this house is up for foreclosures iam a tenant here at 583 bluespring ct orange city fl 32763
Who can I contact about getting in touch with a foreclosed property that Deutsch Bank National Trust Company owns? We are the management company for a townhome association and need to collect dues from July 21, 2010? Shelly 651-639-0821 or shelly@marketplacecommercial.com
Your best bet is to use a local realtor with REO experience. There is a multitude of paperwork that is filed when processing REO's.
Hello Rox - If the property went to auction with REDC then it's possible that it was sold and is just waiting to close. It's not unusual for some of these closing to take months due to issues with the property. If you wish, you can send me an email and I will try and check it out for you.

Angela Jensen
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465-1388
jensenatj@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.AngelaJensen.com
Ask a local realtor to help you out. The banks do NOT want to talk to individual consumers. It's not cost effective for them.