Foreclosure in Savannah>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Frisco, TX

Which subdivisions within Savannah, Texas have the highest home values?

Asked by Mike, Frisco, TX Wed Sep 5, 2007

Considering buying a home in Savannah, Texas. I'm told the home prices range from $130,000 to around $300,000. I'm curious what if any subdivisions, i.e., Peachtree Village, have the highest home values.

Answers

4
If you are referring to the villages inside the Savannah Subdivision, you should go online and look at their site with the maps (or pick one up at the office)...The homes that are closest to the school/clubhouse are selling at higher prices..And we also have a new builder here..My husband likes their designs and workmanship better than DR Horton and Vision..
Providence is advertised at a lower price range, in which case I would probably avoid it. I'm a little displeased that Huffines did not have the foresight to have more division within the community. As is you can have a home priced at $250 next to a house priced at $130,000. That can't be great for resale value. As for foreclosures, is that not true everywhere in Dallas right now?
If you like Savannah you might also look at Providence. Same type of neighborhood and same developer. Similar pricing
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I think resales in all the areas have been a little tough. There are a fair amount of foreclosures and in my opinion prices haven't really gone up much since they were built new. Great neighborhood though. Very friendly and community oriented if you like that. HOA is pretty strick, but that's what keeps everything looking nice and neat. I think most of the homes are in the $150,000 to $200,000 range. Currently there's only a couple for sale above $200,000. Let me know if I can help or send you info of what's on the market now.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com