Foreclosure in Hypoluxo>Question Details

cbmblizz, Home Buyer in Southington, CT

Which building is this foreclosure in what are HOA and taxes

Asked by cbmblizz, Southington, CT Thu Nov 8, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3082415690--Half-Moon-Cir-…

Answers

1
This property is located in Half Moon Bay. Unfortunately the exact building and unit address is not determined because the information you were viewing was an 'announcement' that the owner is defaulting. HOA fees are determined by the square footage of the unit; meaning 1 BR/1BA units; 2 BR/2 BA units; and 3 BR/3 BA units all pay a different HOA fee because their 'ownership shares' in the Condo Association is based upon the square footage of their unit. Condo fees are also paid on a quarterly basis at Half Moon Bay. A quick review of the MLS reveals the Condo fees for 2/2 units are 'about' $1070 per quarter and for 3/2 units 'about' $1265. Tax information would also be determined once the exact address and unit number is discovered.

At this time the List prices range from $119,995 to $349,900; while the Sold prices range from $165,000 to $200,000 for the most recent time period of 7/10/2012 thru 9/18/2012.

If I may be of assistance to you in your property search, please contact me! It would be my pleasure to help you find the perfect location within your budget parameters.

Eloise

Eloise P. Wexler II , CDPE, BPOR
The Pier Group, A Real Estate Company
EloiseWexler@Gmail.com
561-305-1108